Have you tried adding a specialty pizza into your regular pizza mix lately? Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner! What a fun way to celebrate and host a Mexican style fiesta in your entertainment facility! Try a Mexican Pizza recipe complete with all the Mexican favorites: Cheeses, Jalapeños etc., for a fun promotional offering.
Rather than just a couple of food specials, deck out your entertainment center or facility with fun Mexican décor and party items such as piñatas, colorful lights, flags, hats and maracas! Play some Mexican music for your guests and maybe even make room for some dancing. Along with your Mexican pizza special, try some fancy nacho specials, jalapeño poppers and if you have alcohol: Margarita and Mexican beer specials. Plan some fun games to incorporate into your event as well. Here are some game ideas from punchbowl.com
In the US part of the Cinco de Mayo holiday festivities serve to celebrate Mexican heritage and pride. The original date of May 5th, 1862 commemorates the Mexican army‘s victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla in Mexico. All of your customers are sure to have fun celebrating Cinco de Mayo if you plan great activities around the special day.
Large Mexican Pizza
1 Large 12” Par Baked Pizza Crust
Pam Cooking Spray
Mexican Style Seasoning
Beef Taco Meat- cooked previously
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Use a large, store bought, 12 oz. Par-Baked Pizza Crust
- Remove Pizza Crust from packaging
- Lightly spray bottom of crust with Pam Cooking Spray
- Brush Outside of crust with Garlic butter
- Apply pizza sauce from center outward using a 3 oz. spoodle
- Maintain a ½” to ¾” edge free of sauce
- Cover the sauce with pizza cheese
- Season pizza with Mexican Type Seasoning
- Top pizza with 3 oz. of pre-cooked Beef Taco filling
- Place 1 oz. of chopped onion on the pizza
- Apply 1 oz. of cheddar cheese shreds to the pizza
- Bake pizza completely in your pizza oven
- Cut pizza and apply lettuce and chopped tomatoes to the top of pizza
- If desired add jalapeño or avocado slices
- Serve with Salsa, guacamole or sour cream and enjoy!